Wiki Posts
Search

Any Experience in Prague?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2014, 3:36 pm
alc
Original Poster

Any Experience in Prague?

Planning to rental a car for 7-8 days at Prague. While checking for price on Expedia, it show Thrifty to be the lowest price - a lot cheaper - less than half of the price from others. But while searching on Google, found the following review on TripAdvisor:

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-...e_Bohemia.html

The fact there were more than one stating the issue, it does concern me a bit. But I trust people on FlyerTalk, hence thought to post it here and see if anyone have any experience renting at Prague with Thrifty.
Old Jul 23, 2014, 12:03 pm
alc
Original Poster

Trip in < 2 weeks, hence thought to bump this thread up and see if anyone have any experience at Prague.

Thanks.
Old Jul 28, 2014, 2:27 pm

Programs: UA, AA, BA, National EE, Hertz President Circle, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriot Silver
if you can please share your experience how it went
Old Aug 13, 2014, 10:34 pm
alc
Original Poster

Just came back from the trip and everything went well. The only bad thing was the long wait to get my car as there was only 1 person working very slowly. Also, while the rate you book is in Euro, they actually charge you in CZK. I got an upgrade (Compact Manual to Mid Auto) and I am not a Blue Chip member, so I think they just didn't have the car type/class that I booked. Upon return, the person that inspect the car did took some time, but didn't noted anything. Also, it seems this person and his team handle all rental return for all company, hence any bad review that I read with return could actually apply to any rental company.

So, overall, the experience was actually very good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.