Search

Free Mickey-D's Gift for Government renters

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2010, 3:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Kettle with Kryptonium Medallion Tags
Lightbulb Free Mickey-D's Gift for Government renters

I don't think this has been posted yet -- I searched the archives and didn't find any references to it. Apologies if it is a duplicate:

To thank our government renters for their service, we're giving you a $10 McDonalds® Arch Card when you rent from Thrifty through June 30th, 2010. On top of that, 1 in 10 lucky renters will automatically win an additional $10 McDonalds® Arch Card.

Claiming your McDonalds® Arch Card is quick and easy. After your rental, visit http://thriftygiftcardgiveaway.com/ to retrieve your instant offer code, enter your rental agreement number and claim your card.
Old Jun 3, 2010, 9:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Kettle with Kryptonium Medallion Tags
Extended thru September 30

I recently received a postcard that says that the $10 McDonald's Arch Card promotion has been extended through September 30th.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.