Good and bad experience at DFW...

Old Jun 26, 2009, 2:03 pm
Original Poster

Good and bad experience at DFW...

On a recent trip I rented through Thrifty at DFW. The bad was the car, a Dodge Magnum had 52,000 miles and the shock absorbers reflected this. The good, and this meant a lot to me, is I left my iPhone in the car after dropping it off. I took the shuttle back and found the car had already gone to be cleaned but was told they would check the car for me. Shortly after, a van showed up and they had my phone. I offered a tip for their excellent and courteous service but she refused to take it saying she was just doing her job. This is the kind of attitude that positively resonates with me.

Thanks, Mike.
Old Sep 28, 2009, 6:27 pm
Suspended

Thanks for taking the effort to write this. You've put a lot of effort into this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.