Reload this Page >

Bangkok to Hua Hin and back

Old Mar 18, 2017, 8:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AI Gold, TK Gold, QR Silver, 9W BluePlus

Hi,

We are a group of 14 adults 7 children above 4 years of age and 4 children below 4 years of age planning on going from Bangkok to Hua Hin and back after 3 days. Since it is a big party can someone suggest an operator with small bus we can book online.

Cheers

Ashwini
Old Mar 20, 2017, 12:26 am

Programs: SQ KF *S, TG ROP *P
https://www.facebook.com/tanonrut.siripiboonruk
Old Mar 31, 2017, 10:36 am

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
I used Oriental Escape to arrange the black car/driver. Did it all online, was ready and waiting (even went to the front desk at Le Meridien Silom to have them call up) when I came down. Nice comfortable drive, stopped perfect time half way though for a bathroom break and got me to the Marriott in no time. I only did it o/w because I took the Kan Airlines flight from HHQ to CNX.
Old Apr 8, 2017, 11:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I saw this van in my neighborhood today, picking a group up. Contact details (website and phone) can be seen.
Attached Images  

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.