Wiki Posts
Search

Beyblades in Bangkok?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2015, 3:24 am
Original Poster

Smile Beyblades in Bangkok?

Hi

Where can I buy some real beyblades in bangkok? I know you can get the at department stores, I am looking for answers what tell me which department stores sell the best price and selection. If you can put prices down that would be awesome!

Pat
Old Mar 25, 2015, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1k, Marriott Lifetime PE, Former DL Gold, Former SQ Solitaire, HH Gold
Originally Posted by superpat17
Hi

Where can I buy some real beyblades in bangkok? I know you can get the at department stores, I am looking for answers what tell me which department stores sell the best price and selection. If you can put prices down that would be awesome!

Pat
Stores with the biggest variety of toys that I'm familiar with is Siam Paragon and Toys R Us in Central World.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.