Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Which market to visit with 6 hours transit?

Which market to visit with 6 hours transit?

Old Mar 20, 2014, 2:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1k, Marriott Lifetime PE, Former DL Gold, Former SQ Solitaire, HH Gold
Originally Posted by transpac
Inside MBK, clothing on floors G, 2 & 3. I'm guessing the sort of stuff you are looking for can be found on level 6 .
There's also a food court on 6 with various Asian food. More of the local variety than 5th Avenue on level 5.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 8:20 am
formerly known as 2lovelife

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
Also a small food court on 4th floor and my favorite is on 3rd. Lots of what the op is looking for on the 3rd floor too, by the sounds of it.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by Tchiowa
There's also a food court on 6 with various Asian food. More of the local variety than 5th Avenue on level 5.
Couldn't agree more...skip the "international food hall" and go to food court with the more traditional food. You won't be sorry

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.