Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Buying custom made shoes in Thailand?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2012, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Buying custom made shoes in Thailand?

It seems to be common that people buying custom made suits in Thailand. Anyone have experience with buying custom made shoes or boots? Is there a market for this there? I have flatfeets, so its hard to find fitting standard shoes. Would need a pair business shoes and also hiking boots.
Old Dec 7, 2012, 5:08 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Hertz pres circle, Marriott Platinum, hilton diamond
Tony leather is the only place i know of

http://tonyleather.blogspot.co.uk/20...ather-bkk.html

you pick the style (they have a selection like a regular shoe store), or show them, pick the leather (cow, snake, alligator etc), and the colour. Been a while so cant remember what I paid, but by coincidence I'll be back there in about 10 days.

They just emailed me that theyd be closed from 29th for about a week for new years holidays
Old Dec 8, 2012, 6:04 am
Original Poster

Don't see real hiking boots on their pictures, but I will try my luck. Did you remember if they measure your feets and really made custom fit boots?
I will be there earlier than you, could do it next monday and pick them up a couple of weeks later.
Old Dec 13, 2012, 9:47 am

Programs: BA bronze, Hertz pres circle, Marriott Platinum, hilton diamond
Hi, just saw this now, I'm assuming you've been by now!

-If you haven't, yes, they measured both feet individually, -I honestly can't remember about hiking boots though!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.