Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

LAX>BKK in February>Any Tips on Cheaper Tickets?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2012, 10:29 am
Original Poster

I will be traveling from Los Angeles to Bangkok towards the end of Feb for (2) weeks and trying to find some better prices as it is currently around $1200 round trip. I realize it is early but having never flown this route, I am unfamiliar with when and where I can hopefully find better pricing. Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks.
Old Jun 3, 2012, 9:10 pm

Programs: Delta PLAT + 1K United for 2011, ????? for 2012
Are you also looking for FF miles , its 16k miles RT so to me thats important,

are you bringing much luggage , if not you might look for a cheap flight to HongKong , Singapore or KL and then one of the "Asian Southwest airlines" like Air Asia to get you the rest of the way,

There was a $750 or so flight on United from LAX to Singapore the other day.....

Its a job and you can be sure when you book there will probably be a cheaper flight the next week

RB

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.