Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

New Airbus 350 on BKK-BRU and extra flight on Friday

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2017, 5:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: ROP Gold, Emirates Skywards Gold

All flights from Brussels will be operated by the new Airbus 350 starting 1 August 2017 onwards. THAI is adding 1 more flight a week on Brussels-Bangkok-Brussels route on Friday as from 3 November 2017. So direct flights will be on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Old May 19, 2017, 6:11 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by filidoor
All flights from Brussels will be operated by the new Airbus 350 starting 1 August 2017 onwards. THAI is adding 1 more flight a week on Brussels-Bangkok-Brussels route on Friday as from 3 November 2017. So direct flights will be on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
good for you!
Old May 20, 2017, 11:12 pm

Programs: United GS, Marriott Ambassador
How many A350 are in TG's fleet?
Old May 21, 2017, 11:01 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by kittiyut
How many A350 are in TG's fleet?
just two as a start and now increasing...
Old May 21, 2017, 4:26 pm

Programs: TG Plat
Originally Posted by BinSabai
just two as a start and now increasing...
I was recently told 4 and more on the way. TG916/7 will change to A350 1st September this year.
Old May 22, 2017, 4:39 am

Programs: M&M, ROP, KrisFlyer
wow....it seems Europe is benefiting most from TG's fleet renewal....
MEL still pending?
Old May 22, 2017, 9:16 pm

Programs: ROP
Originally Posted by Creole Spirit
wow....it seems Europe is benefiting most from TG's fleet renewal....
MEL still pending?
Yes, MEL is still pending depends on the approval from Australian authority.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 5:18 pm

Programs: TK*G
May I know if there was any celebration or special thing previously on the first flight to MXP/FCO/etc?

I am wondering if I am bothered to take the first A350 inaugural flight from Brussels to Bangkok.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 4:40 am

Programs: TK*G
Originally Posted by bart simpson
May I know if there was any celebration or special thing previously on the first flight to MXP/FCO/etc?

I am wondering if I am bothered to take the first A350 inaugural flight from Brussels to Bangkok.
Sorry to bother again but does anyone have an answer? Was struggling if I should be bothered to fly to Brussels to get on the A350 inaugural flight, or rather fly to FRA which is much more convenient.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 7:57 am

Programs: SQ KF GO, OZ GO, QR PC PLAT, TG ROP SL, LCAH SL, IHG SPIRE, Marriott BONVOY GO, HILTON GO
Thanks for the update!

Originally Posted by filidoor
Finally booked a flexi saver K fare for next Apr. (2018) & used my Gold upgrade successfully. The upgrade process was surprisingly quick & easy!
Looking forward to a true long haul flight on the A350 & my first visit to Brussels.
Now, the next step is to plan a side trip to BKK for SK
Old Aug 8, 2017, 7:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by kaffir76
Finally booked a flexi saver K fare for next Apr. (2018) & used my Gold upgrade successfully. The upgrade process was surprisingly quick & easy!
Looking forward to a true long haul flight on the A350 & my first visit to Brussels.
Now, the next step is to plan a side trip to BKK for SK
Ah great to hear confirmation T/K bookings also qualify. Inwas told by THAI in Bangkok Gold office that it would work, but......!

I have a similar desire also in April, and better get cracking to book and apply.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.