Wiki Posts
Search

TG lounge vs SQ lounge

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2016, 8:22 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by bostonbali
Since the OP asked about KUL lounges (as well as BKK lounges), let me piggy-back and ask for feedback from KUL-seasoned travelers.

Which lounge at KUL do you recommend - Plaze Premium Lounge (which I can access with PP), or the TG Royal Silk lounge (which I can access as a *A Gold member?) I'll be flying TG KUL-BKK with my family.

Also, I know *A rules state 1 guest when entering a lounge as a *A gold, but have other had success bringing their (small) family in? I'll be traveling with a spouse, and 2 small kids (4yo + infant in arms).

Thanks,
Bostonbali
I doubt they will let you in with entire family - it is one guest as per *A rules. TG lounge is run by Plaza Premium and there is no TG employee on duty - only a Plaza Premium rep.
Old Oct 27, 2016, 1:18 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by TPJ
I doubt they will let you in with entire family - it is one guest as per *A rules. TG lounge is run by Plaza Premium and there is no TG employee on duty - only a Plaza Premium rep.
It is also my experience that in their own lounges (and in particular in Thailand) they act a bit more flexible and generous in such cases as in contract lounges.
In a contract lounge (in India) I had to even insist and ask for the supervisor until they let one guest in (and I was on J with Platinum)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.