Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

Long BKK connection: luggage and day tour to Bangkok?

Long BKK connection: luggage and day tour to Bangkok?

Old May 29, 2015, 4:21 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
as long as arrival and departure in BKK are within 24 hours you can check your luggage through; sometimes at check in they come up with excuses like "flight not yet open", but so far I could always check through after I insisted (sometimes with the station manager).
Old May 29, 2015, 10:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan; Marriott Platinum; IHG Platinum; Best Western Diamond
Originally Posted by BinSabai
as long as arrival and departure in BKK are within 24 hours you can check your luggage through; sometimes at check in they come up with excuses like "flight not yet open", but so far I could always check through after I insisted (sometimes with the station manager).
Sounds good. It'll definitely be within 24 hr. So hopefully TPE, they can check it through to Phuket.
Old May 29, 2015, 11:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by JohnnyRockets

And NEVER leave your bags at BKK if possible. Unless you only have cheap dirty laundry, bunch of rocks, old newspaper, trash, you get it.
Example here
And I've never had a problem doing so. Then again I've never left an ipad and money in there!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.