Search

Arrivals lounge LHR

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2015, 1:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF,US,ANA
Arrivals lounge LHR

I will be flying business BKK-LHR .

Does anybody know if there is a Star Alliance arrivals lounge I could use to have a shower before I leave the airport ?

Thanks
Old Apr 12, 2015, 8:49 am

Programs: ROP *G, BAEC Gold, HH Lifetime Diamond
Arrivals lounge LHR

Unfortunately not, you will need priority pass to get in when coming in to LHR on TG.

The arrival lounge at T2 is primarily for UA (who is doing a great job at LHR, they must be making more money charging other FF program users than selling their domestic club membership)
Old Apr 12, 2015, 3:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF,US,ANA
Originally Posted by kinchai
Unfortunately not, you will need priority pass to get in when coming in to LHR on TG.

The arrival lounge at T2 is primarily for UA (who is doing a great job at LHR, they must be making more money charging other FF program users than selling their domestic club membership)
Thanks
Old Jun 4, 2015, 6:31 am

Programs: TG*G, SQ, QF
Just as a follow up on this.

Arrived at LHR yesterday morning on TG910 and felt the need for a shower.

Didnt have my Priority Pass card with me (Doh.!) and even though i knew my number and had the credit card it was linked to, no dice with the front desk on getting in...

However turns out its only GB15 for shower entry anyway. Shower room was compact but clean and shower was powerful and plenty of hot water and there were amenities in the sink drawer if you need them too.

Looking at the door of the UA Arrivals lounge SAA and Air Canada also utilise this lounge. Would be nice if TG offered this to their arriving J and F pax too.
Old Jun 4, 2015, 5:54 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by kinchai

so arriving premium passenger on UA can use it free of charge?
another case in the long list of *A discriminations against other *A airlines' passenger....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.