Search

Sydney flights 9F or 10F ?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2015, 8:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold, OWE
Sydney flights 9F or 10F ?

Hi there,

I am looking at flying with TG 475 & TG472 shortly.
It seems that flights are 10F
Is this really confirmed or does equipment change regularly? Is there any way to find out which plane flew the route quite recently?
I used to use a tool with BA to see whether there was new F available on a certain route and date. Is there anything similar at TG ?

Cheers
TheAirman
Old Jan 26, 2015, 8:49 am

Aircraft can definitely change at the last minute. On my last BKK to SYD flights I had 9 F on the way down and 10 F for the return. Found old F comfortable enough for the day flight.
Old Jan 26, 2015, 10:18 am

Programs: QFF Gold, UA 1K
I flew BKK-SYD on 1/14 and SYD-BKK on 1/23. Both flights were 10F but I found them to be wonderfully comfortable and with excellent service.
Old Jan 27, 2015, 2:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
10F is perfectly fine! Light, bright, spacious cabin. I wouldn't be too concerned with either configuration.
Old Jan 28, 2015, 8:04 pm

You might have the information already see below which retro fitted with 9F.
HS-TGA
HA-TGB
HS-TGF
HS-TGG
HS-TGY
HSTGZ

I then use Flight Radar to see what's being used. However with it being TG you will never know what you will get until you get on the aircraft. Enjoy it which ever First you get :-)
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:17 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by SYDSiderFlyer
However with it being TG you will never know what you will get until you get on the aircraft. Enjoy it which ever First you get :-)
For SYD BKK you can know before you board as it is the one that just flew BKK SYD...
Old Jan 29, 2015, 4:36 am

Programs: BRK-B
I was nearly on the 14F/50C flight from LHR 2 years ago, but that plane went to ARN instead, so I was lucky. Don't worry, the 10F is still OK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.