Wiki Posts
Search

Amex NZ no longer linked to TG?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2014, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TG, SQ. Amex
Amex NZ no longer linked to TG?

I just tried to transfer some Amex NZ points to TG and the option has quietly slipped off both the web sites. Surely there should have been some advance notice given that this was no longer an option as I have been patiently saving up some 150K points towards a flight early next year?
Old Sep 21, 2014, 6:57 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Titanium, CX DM, SQ Gold
Originally Posted by Flyingbiker
I just tried to transfer some Amex NZ points to TG and the option has quietly slipped off both the web sites. Surely there should have been some advance notice given that this was no longer an option as I have been patiently saving up some 150K points towards a flight early next year?
They severed their relationship in Hong Kong and several months notice was given by snail mail and e-mail. ( I am opted in for both ).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.