Wiki Posts
Search

Thai F Award Space

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2014, 12:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond
Thai F Award Space

So Im looking for F award space from NRT to BKK @5:25 on 8/19 I'm currently booked in business on another flight but this actually fits my schedule better. Right now they only have 1 seat available what is the likely hood that they release a second seat later in the next 2 weeks? This will be the first time flying TG so im not too familiar with their award availability.
Old Aug 1, 2014, 1:42 pm

Programs: Jose Cuervo Gold, Bud Light Platinum, Schwab 401K, VW Bug 2MM
Originally Posted by OnTheRocks
So Im looking for F award space from NRT to BKK @5:25 on 8/19 I'm currently booked in business on another flight but this actually fits my schedule better. Right now they only have 1 seat available what is the likely hood that they release a second seat later in the next 2 weeks? This will be the first time flying TG so im not too familiar with their award availability.
from my experience they pretty much open the cabin at about 3 weeks from the date of the flight. You can check expertflyer to see if its full. I am personally taking the 8/18 flight which I changed from J to F yesterday, so 8/19 may open up completely by the end of the the day or tomorrow.
Old Aug 1, 2014, 5:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
The TG 380 is a fantastic aircraft. I would check daily for space on that flight.
Old Aug 1, 2014, 9:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond
Thai F Award Space

Yeah I will define try be checking often. I did check expert flyer and it is showing 3 spots available but only 1 award space is available, but the same flight on the 18th still shows 3 available and 2 award spaces hopefully it will free up
Old Aug 2, 2014, 3:53 am

Programs: Jose Cuervo Gold, Bud Light Platinum, Schwab 401K, VW Bug 2MM
Originally Posted by OnTheRocks
Yeah I will define try be checking often. I did check expert flyer and it is showing 3 spots available but only 1 award space is available, but the same flight on the 18th still shows 3 available and 2 award spaces hopefully it will free up
Sometimes expert flyer shows blocked seats as occupied FYI

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.