Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lots of photos of TG dreamliner 787

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2014, 11:11 am

Programs: most of them
Originally Posted by TGflyergirl
Having ridden Royal brunei's , All Nippons and now TG's 787 - that's the max - doesn't get darker than that , and certainly nowhere near full black
Yes, this has been a complaint by many since the 787 launched. It's inherent to the a/c, not something any of the carriers has control over.
Old Jul 29, 2014, 5:58 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by TGflyergirl
I sat in row 11 - and that is the row to have. It's near the front galley but 11AC and 11JK are quite offset toward the front that looking left (from 11J) you'll see a wall, which gives it privacy.

Other seats much of a much. I like this plane and I think it will serve TG well on these regional routes
I sat in 11J and I did not feel any privacy as the middle seats are turned towards the right side and you have someone watching your backside...

of course better J seats than the B77-200/300 and A330 and therefore a improvement for flights up to 5 hours, but inferior to J on A380 and B77-300ER

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.