Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

New Premium economy Lufthansa 787-8i [ROP credit?]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2014, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TG*Gold

Can somebody tell me when or who will update this ridiculous Royal Orchid Plus website?

I need to know if i get miles for flight in Lufthansa New Premium Economy.
Tariffs are N, E class for new LH Premium Economy

Before THAI told me N class tariff is only for Star Alliance airline workers, not available for passengers. Now everything has changed. Even the cheapest economy class in Lufthansa E now become most expensive. Some airlines updated their website but of course not THAI.

This is the same like with LH "P" business class ticket. Thai recognize it as a economy tariff. Can you imagine? Just got letter from THAI.

Welcome to legendary service

Last edited by phrasuthon; May 20, 2014 at 1:52 pm
Old May 20, 2014, 2:51 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, AY Silver
Originally Posted by phrasuthon
This is the same like with LH "P" business class ticket. Thai recognize it as a economy tariff. Can you imagine? Just got letter from THAI.
Some FFPs don't give any miles for LH P class, so you should be glad if you're getting anything with Thai.
Old May 20, 2014, 3:03 pm

Programs: SK*G/EBD, Le Club Accor Plat, Club Carlson Concierge, Hilton Gold
Lufthansa does not fly or have ordered the 787-8i!!

Premium economy will however be installed on the 747-8i and after that the 380 and 330/340.

I would give Thai a call and ask them how many points flight in that class will give you. SK/LH gives 100 % milage for flights in P class, but knowing how stingy TG is when it comes to milage accrual I guess it will be lover that that.
Old May 21, 2014, 12:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: TG*Gold
Originally Posted by SASDC8
Lufthansa does not fly or have ordered the 787-8i!!

Premium economy will however be installed on the 747-8i and after that the 380 and 330/340.
Yes. My mistake, I meant 747-8.
Old May 21, 2014, 4:06 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
so why are you still collecting Lufthansa miles on the TG program?
I use TG and LH, all carriers outside TG I credit to the LH program, even sometimes TG flights

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.