Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Just booked FC on Thai (HKG-BKK)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2014, 2:57 pm

Programs: RVT 1K
Still have Dom to and from BKK-HKG, also buggy ride from gate in HKG and voucher to use shuttle buggy from just past immigration in HKG to the Lounge when departing HKG in F bound for BKK.
Old Jul 22, 2014, 11:24 am

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Keep an eye on your reservations.... my F on TG (BKK-HKG) just went to J as they swapped the plane with a 2 class bird. Am connecting, so I can't change my res to take the evening flight as I'd get to my dest. at midnight.

Also means no F lounge, no F spa, etc.

Originally Posted by SEAsianTravel
Just booked First Class for our trip in May, returning in June (booked on their website). We did not choose any special meals, i.e., variety is the spice of life!
Old Jul 22, 2014, 3:53 pm

Programs: UA/AA
Zipper ,
Thai should give you F lounge & spa access despite having downgraded your class of service. Don't forget to request it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.