Community
Wiki Posts
Search

31,108 thai miles

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2014, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

31,108 thai miles

Hi, I cannot seem to find the best way to spend miles. Are the only hotels offered the ones on the thai website? If not, where can I find out where I could book please?

Also, I am not sure if the points I have are actually worth redeeming, I might have another trip to Thailand this year and could collect more points rather than spending now....what are your thoughts on this?

Many thanks
Old Apr 11, 2014, 7:40 am

Programs: M&M, ROP, KrisFlyer
depends clearly which route/sector you will be flying, from Europe or a "shorter" route and when and how many of your existing miles will expire?
Upgrade is one of the best solutions but do not work with 31K miles between Europe and Thailand...need more details...
Old May 31, 2014, 4:08 pm
Original Poster

I now have 36,608 miles. If I was to fly again it would be london to bangkok. Do they ever run promos on the hotel stays so you can book using less miles?

I'd like to to stay at the Langham in London but I need 43,000 miles for that.

Thanks
Old May 31, 2014, 8:51 pm
hgp
Ambassador: Thai Airways

Programs: EK*P, TG*P, SQ*PPS
Not sure if it's a viable option for you, but you can top up by either buying miles from TG or transferring them to ROP from a credit card.
Old Jun 2, 2014, 8:28 am

Programs: M&M, ROP, KrisFlyer
Originally Posted by Milliemorris
I now have 36,608 miles. If I was to fly again it would be london to bangkok. Do they ever run promos on the hotel stays so you can book using less miles?

I'd like to to stay at the Langham in London but I need 43,000 miles for that.

Thanks
Oneway ROP mileage Upgrades LHR-BKK from M-class to Business class should be available for 38,000miles, means you would nee to purchase just 1,500 miles...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.