Wiki Posts
Search

Main Biz lounge at BKK too busy

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2014, 9:11 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by BinSabai
those are closed during the peak time of the TG lounges (later evening)
BR lounge might be open - then have a 2am (not a mistake - AM) flight to VIE on certain days.
Old May 31, 2014, 7:53 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, TG Gold, Starwood Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by travellingnewyorker
Greetings all. I will be flying Thai for the first time to Sydney soon (in J) and I have a four hour layover in Bangkok. On Thai's website, it appears that there are half a dozen lounges in BKK. Can anyone guide me to the best one? This thread is making me wonder if I have my expectations too high for TG and it's Business Class Lounge experience! (And on that note, what is the difference between Royal Orchid Lounge and Royal Silk Lounge? I am not Star Alliance Gold - I am just a J Class passenger with no Thai or *A status)
You should go to the Royal Orchid Spa and benefit from a 30minutes massage, available to passengers on TG Business. The lounge there also quitter, but no food option.
Old Jun 2, 2014, 9:02 am

Programs: LH M&M (SEN); TG ROP GOLD
BR Lounge opens at 2335 when they have a 0235 VIE departure. They should open much earlier as the TG lounges are becoming a joke they are so tatty and no wine selection in the smaller sub lounges at C and E concourse.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.