Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Restaurants at Suvarnabhumi

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2013, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by FlyingOnceMore
There's also "Nad Jour" which is pretty much unknown to anyone except airport staff. You go down to Level 1, head outside, turn right and head toward the garden at the end of the terminal building (Domestic End) where you'll find it.
Perfect! I'll try in a few months since I have almost 6 hours to kill while waiting for a domestic connection.

Is there a way I can go back to the international airside for those lounges when the next flight is domestic???
Old Jan 18, 2013, 5:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by jrey
Is there a way I can go back to the international airside for those lounges when the next flight is domestic???
Quick answer: no.

Long answer is more along the lines of: You want to be stamped in, then out and then back into a country?
Old Sep 14, 2014, 9:05 am

Programs: TK E,*G, A-Club G
I do recommend the dinner buffet at the Novotel, starting at 18.00 costing 999 THB net.
I had an economy flight leaving 20.30 and plent of time to get real food before leaving Thailand.
I had buffets in Thailand from 65B to 2000B and this was the best price/quality wise. I do live in Udon Thani and visit Harmony bar often on thursday nights; excellent (German) buffet price increases from 149 to 168B since sept 2014, but the Novotel is in an other leage...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.