Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dissapointing F experience BKK - FRA

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2012, 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by Kenji
doing sometimes F trips FRA-BKK-FRA and never had any of those problems addressed. ground and air service was always good.
+1
Just did SYD-BKK-FRA on TG in F and didn't have any issues. If anything, l think that TG Ground services are very good and a pleasure to have.
Old Jul 22, 2012, 8:36 am

deleted

Last edited by sushiinSYD; Jul 22, 2012 at 3:38 pm
Old Jul 29, 2012, 4:32 pm

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
i think our fellow traveller from NO expected an old stylish F class from 80s or 70s but these old times are gone and F became a better C and TG staff is still on top of the list

they don t speak much of English but they are nice and polite (unlike AF in F)

all in all i m sorry that the NO man was dissapointed as F should be a nice experience and fun tooo ( i always have fun in F except for AF)
Old Jul 30, 2012, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBG
Just compleeted 2 legs in F HKG-BKK-HKG and service in air and on ground has been outstanding! So I guess I just had bad luck om my BKK-FRA trip!
Old Jul 31, 2012, 7:38 pm

Programs: OnePass, Royal Orchid Plus, Mabuhay Miles
I flew LHR-BKK-FRA in F this month & both legs were superb. I simply could not drink any more Dom.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 5:03 am

Programs: QF WP, DM buyer, AMEX Centurion decliner
The four of us flew SYD-BKK-FRA...MXP-BKK-SYD in June/July in F and service was very good. The FA's were particularly good with our two small children.
Old Aug 7, 2012, 6:51 pm

Programs: DL, AC, Bonvoy, Accor, Hilton
I'm having a bit of a laugh at the checkin experience. Last flight from HKT to HKG, I used economy as it was faster than the J class. No fast track through immigration and the airport experience is decrepit. However, the experience still is better than what I have experienced in North America and on domestic EU flights. As for food, yes, TG's catering has deteriorated, but so has its competitors. Not an excuse, but TG premium classes still surpass North American and most EU carriers. I gave up on airline catering years ago. They aren't restaurants and never will be.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.