Go Back   > > >
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 17, 10, 1:47 pm   #1
Suspended
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: All Over the world!
Programs: BA Exec Club, EK Skywards, Hilton Hhonors. No Mucci, but have a far more useful Gucci (wallet).
Posts: 591
customer Service/complaint e-mail for Thai?

Hello all, recently on a flight from Hong Kong to Bangkok, on Thai Airways, we got abysmally bad service. I would like to complain to Thai Airways about it.

Problem is, they do not provide a customer relations/complaint e-mail in their website and the "feedback" form continuously gives an 'exception' (error) message when I try to give my feedback.

Anyone know the complaints/customer service e-mail for Thai Airways? Thanks.
WhitePlains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 10, 7:54 pm   #2
  
Join Date: May 2006
Location: BKK.DPS
Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
Posts: 3,290
if still not working try the ROP service address, ropsvc@thaiairways.com
BKKROP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 10, 1:29 am   #3
Suspended
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: All Over the world!
Programs: BA Exec Club, EK Skywards, Hilton Hhonors. No Mucci, but have a far more useful Gucci (wallet).
Posts: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKKROP View Post
if still not working try the ROP service address, ropsvc@thaiairways.com
It is still not working: who knows they may be taking it easy in repairing it! ;-)

I will try this e-mail address. Thank you.
WhitePlains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 10, 3:13 am   #4
  
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: London; Bangkok; San Diego
Programs: AA ExPlat; UA MM Gold; Starwood Lifetime Platinum
Posts: 7,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePlains View Post
Hello all, recently on a flight from Hong Kong to Bangkok, on Thai Airways, we got abysmally bad service. I would like to complain to Thai Airways about it.

Problem is, they do not provide a customer relations/complaint e-mail in their website and the "feedback" form continuously gives an 'exception' (error) message when I try to give my feedback.

Anyone know the complaints/customer service e-mail for Thai Airways? Thanks.
Perhaps that should tell you something about TG's attitude toward customer complaints.
Always Flyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 10, 11:39 am   #5
Suspended
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: All Over the world!
Programs: BA Exec Club, EK Skywards, Hilton Hhonors. No Mucci, but have a far more useful Gucci (wallet).
Posts: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always Flyin View Post
Perhaps that should tell you something about TG's attitude toward customer complaints.
True, it does speak volumes! And they have kept the feedback page down for the fourth day now: maybe it's permanently down for all I know. I do not think I will be making the same mistake again and instead book in BA or cathay for my travels.

However, the suggestion by BKKROP to e-mail at ropsvc@thaiairways.com worked and at least the complaint is in the system.
WhitePlains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 10, 5:00 pm   #6
  
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SNA
Programs: UA Silver, Marriott/SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
Posts: 122
I had written to customer@thaiairways.com last September. I got a response but it took them 15 calendar days to email me back.
PromoGoogler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 10, 9:18 pm   #7
  
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: London; Bangkok; San Diego
Programs: AA ExPlat; UA MM Gold; Starwood Lifetime Platinum
Posts: 7,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by PromoGoogler View Post
I had written to customer@thaiairways.com last September. I got a response but it took them 15 calendar days to email me back.
Was the response anything other than, "We're sorry. Thank you for flying Thai Airways."?
Always Flyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 10, 9:03 am   #8
Suspended
Original Poster
  
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: All Over the world!
Programs: BA Exec Club, EK Skywards, Hilton Hhonors. No Mucci, but have a far more useful Gucci (wallet).
Posts: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always Flyin View Post
Was the response anything other than, "We're sorry. Thank you for flying Thai Airways."?
I have shot off another e-mail in the other e-mail address as well. Let me see what, if any, reply is given.

God I hate sloppy and arragant in-flight service!
WhitePlains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 11, 8:38 am   #9
  
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1
terrible service from Thai Airways!

they won't answer your email.
Also answer machine, when you call them.....
No customers service.
This is Thai airways, 4 Star<wow> they should be 3 star or less.

I am travel a lot almost every month International. I only fly with Thai airways, if I have to.

Most of them have no brain, sorry to say this. But, I have learn in so many ways with this airlines.

They need to go to school, how to be nice to customers also learn to be smart.
Intira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 11, 9:00 am   #10
  
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LH Senator (prev. SR TC G), LHW Leaders Club (since 2000), Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie"
Posts: 1,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intira View Post
they won't answer your email.
Also answer machine, when you call them.....
No customers service.
This is Thai airways, 4 Star<wow> they should be 3 star or less.

I am travel a lot almost every month International. I only fly with Thai airways, if I have to.

Most of them have no brain, sorry to say this. But, I have learn in so many ways with this airlines.

They need to go to school, how to be nice to customers also learn to be smart.
Welcome to FT Intira and sorry that you have to start with such a negative post.

TG experiences can be frustrating, especially when things go wrong. They indeed never reply to emails. My experience is that you have to get hold physically of a person to have your problems resolved.

On the other hand they offer often good value for money, such as a decent F product for a fraction of the fare of SQ or LX. Take them for what they are convenient for you and leave them for the rest. This is Thailand.
behuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 11, 10:42 pm   #11
  
Join Date: May 2006
Location: BKK.DPS
Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
Posts: 3,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by behuman View Post
They indeed never reply to emails. My experience is that you have to get hold physically of a person to have your problems resolved..
I don't know how many emails you get a day, but even in my world, it is impossible to answer each one, so in a way I can understand these big companies. It drives me crazy that people flood me with emails, I scan through them, in case there is something important but send most to the bin. I work on the basis, if it is really important they will catch up with me.
BKKROP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 11, 11:06 pm   #12
  
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NCL and LBA
Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
Posts: 2,702
Every email I have ever sent to UK customer services has been replied to within 1-5 days. Maybe you should start sending emails through the london office.
pogonation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 11, 2:48 am   #13
  
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Melbourne/Bangkok
Programs: A3*G, QF PLATINUM, BA GOLD, VA GOLD, HH DIAMOND
Posts: 2,245
What happened on this flight to make you so unhappy?

I must be flying a different Thai Airways to some people here, or perhaps I just have extremely low expectations.
Aussie_flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 13, 12:20 am   #14
  
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1
I have the same exprience as well, i was treated like ....!

1st the cabin tempreture was like 30 degrees...1st i sweat when i flying long haul....i have to request twice to ask them to alter the cabin tempreture! And yet nothing much is done....

Then when i ask for an extra butter for my bread..they just stare at me and And left pretending nothing happened....

Their cabin staff cannot speak fluent english....gosh...this is worst than KLM or United Airlines! I get more respect with my United Airlines Frequent Flyer than them!

I travel 50k - 100k miles every year and i can say they lost a good customer for good...will never ever travel by Thai Airways anymore.....
Jeff Ming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 13, 12:38 am   #15
  
Join Date: May 2010
Programs: TG G
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Ming View Post
I have the same exprience as well, i was treated like ....!

1st the cabin tempreture was like 30 degrees...1st i sweat when i flying long haul....i have to request twice to ask them to alter the cabin tempreture! And yet nothing much is done....

Then when i ask for an extra butter for my bread..they just stare at me and And left pretending nothing happened....

Their cabin staff cannot speak fluent english....gosh...this is worst than KLM or United Airlines! I get more respect with my United Airlines Frequent Flyer than them!

I travel 50k - 100k miles every year and i can say they lost a good customer for good...will never ever travel by Thai Airways anymore.....
I assume from your post that English is also not your first language, I am English and I have never had a problem communicating with Thai Air flight crew.

Maybe the temperature was ok for everyone else? They can't be expected to set it to suit one person. You say you sweat and requested extra butter, do I detect that the problem is your surface area to volume ratio i.e. weight?
andyptrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Thread Tools
Search Thread
Go to Top
Forum Jump
Contact Us - FlyerTalk - Archive - Top