FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thai-airways-royal-orchid-plus-503/)
-   -   customer Service/complaint e-mail for Thai? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thai-airways-royal-orchid-plus/1106533-customer-service-complaint-e-mail-thai.html)

WhitePlains Jul 17, 2010 1:47 pm

customer Service/complaint e-mail for Thai?

Hello all, recently on a flight from Hong Kong to Bangkok, on Thai Airways, we got abysmally bad service. I would like to complain to Thai Airways about it.

Problem is, they do not provide a customer relations/complaint e-mail in their website and the "feedback" form continuously gives an 'exception' (error) message when I try to give my feedback.

Anyone know the complaints/customer service e-mail for Thai Airways? Thanks.

BKKROP Jul 17, 2010 7:54 pm

if still not working try the ROP service address, [email protected]

WhitePlains Jul 18, 2010 1:29 am

Originally Posted by BKKROP (Post 14317644)
if still not working try the ROP service address, [email protected]

It is still not working: who knows they may be taking it easy in repairing it! ;-)

I will try this e-mail address. Thank you.

Always Flyin Jul 18, 2010 3:13 am

Originally Posted by WhitePlains (Post 14316564)
Hello all, recently on a flight from Hong Kong to Bangkok, on Thai Airways, we got abysmally bad service. I would like to complain to Thai Airways about it.

Problem is, they do not provide a customer relations/complaint e-mail in their website and the "feedback" form continuously gives an 'exception' (error) message when I try to give my feedback.

Anyone know the complaints/customer service e-mail for Thai Airways? Thanks.

Perhaps that should tell you something about TG's attitude toward customer complaints.

WhitePlains Jul 19, 2010 11:39 am

Originally Posted by Always Flyin (Post 14318671)
Perhaps that should tell you something about TG's attitude toward customer complaints.

True, it does speak volumes! And they have kept the feedback page down for the fourth day now: maybe it's permanently down for all I know. I do not think I will be making the same mistake again and instead book in BA or cathay for my travels.

However, the suggestion by BKKROP to e-mail at [email protected] worked and at least the complaint is in the system.

PromoGoogler Jul 19, 2010 5:00 pm

I had written to [email protected] last September. I got a response but it took them 15 calendar days to email me back.

Always Flyin Jul 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Originally Posted by PromoGoogler (Post 14327336)
I had written to [email protected] last September. I got a response but it took them 15 calendar days to email me back.

Was the response anything other than, "We're sorry. Thank you for flying Thai Airways."?

WhitePlains Jul 21, 2010 9:03 am

Originally Posted by Always Flyin (Post 14337199)
Was the response anything other than, "We're sorry. Thank you for flying Thai Airways."?

I have shot off another e-mail in the other e-mail address as well. Let me see what, if any, reply is given.

God I hate sloppy and arragant in-flight service!:mad:

Intira Mar 17, 2011 8:38 am

terrible service from Thai Airways!

they won't answer your email.
Also answer machine, when you call them.....
No customers service.
This is Thai airways, 4 Star<wow> they should be 3 star or less.

I am travel a lot almost every month International. I only fly with Thai airways, if I have to.

Most of them have no brain, sorry to say this. But, I have learn in so many ways with this airlines.

They need to go to school, how to be nice to customers also learn to be smart.

behuman Mar 17, 2011 9:00 am

Originally Posted by Intira (Post 16051461)
they won't answer your email.
Also answer machine, when you call them.....
No customers service.
This is Thai airways, 4 Star<wow> they should be 3 star or less.

I am travel a lot almost every month International. I only fly with Thai airways, if I have to.

Most of them have no brain, sorry to say this. But, I have learn in so many ways with this airlines.

They need to go to school, how to be nice to customers also learn to be smart.

Welcome to FT Intira and sorry that you have to start with such a negative post.

TG experiences can be frustrating, especially when things go wrong. They indeed never reply to emails. My experience is that you have to get hold physically of a person to have your problems resolved.

On the other hand they offer often good value for money, such as a decent F product for a fraction of the fare of SQ or LX. Take them for what they are convenient for you and leave them for the rest. This is Thailand.

BKKROP Mar 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by behuman (Post 16051599)
They indeed never reply to emails. My experience is that you have to get hold physically of a person to have your problems resolved..

I don't know how many emails you get a day, but even in my world, it is impossible to answer each one, so in a way I can understand these big companies. It drives me crazy that people flood me with emails, I scan through them, in case there is something important but send most to the bin. I work on the basis, if it is really important they will catch up with me.:)

pogonation Mar 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Every email I have ever sent to UK customer services has been replied to within 1-5 days. Maybe you should start sending emails through the london office.

Aussie_flyer Mar 18, 2011 2:48 am

What happened on this flight to make you so unhappy?

I must be flying a different Thai Airways to some people here, or perhaps I just have extremely low expectations.

Jeff Ming Apr 14, 2013 12:20 am

I have the same exprience as well, i was treated like ....!

1st the cabin tempreture was like 30 degrees...1st i sweat when i flying long haul....i have to request twice to ask them to alter the cabin tempreture! And yet nothing much is done....

Then when i ask for an extra butter for my bread..they just stare at me and And left pretending nothing happened....

Their cabin staff cannot speak fluent english....gosh...this is worst than KLM or United Airlines! I get more respect with my United Airlines Frequent Flyer than them!

I travel 50k - 100k miles every year and i can say they lost a good customer for good...will never ever travel by Thai Airways anymore.....

andyptrav Apr 14, 2013 12:38 am

Originally Posted by Jeff Ming (Post 20588533)
I have the same exprience as well, i was treated like ....!

1st the cabin tempreture was like 30 degrees...1st i sweat when i flying long haul....i have to request twice to ask them to alter the cabin tempreture! And yet nothing much is done....

Then when i ask for an extra butter for my bread..they just stare at me and And left pretending nothing happened....

Their cabin staff cannot speak fluent english....gosh...this is worst than KLM or United Airlines! I get more respect with my United Airlines Frequent Flyer than them!

I travel 50k - 100k miles every year and i can say they lost a good customer for good...will never ever travel by Thai Airways anymore.....

I assume from your post that English is also not your first language, I am English and I have never had a problem communicating with Thai Air flight crew.

Maybe the temperature was ok for everyone else? They can't be expected to set it to suit one person. You say you sweat and requested extra butter, do I detect that the problem is your surface area to volume ratio i.e. weight?