Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AOT BKK Limo service- contact details?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2010, 7:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Thai Silver,Skywards Silver,Gulf Silver, Interconti Prority Platinum, FR Priority Q!
AOT BKK Limo service- contact details?

Since Thai dropped the complimentary F limo service some years back I have used hotel transfers but I note that similar vehicles are half the price from AOT.
Has anyone got the fax or email address for prebooking limo transfers-their website only has the telephone number.

Last edited by Silverswimmer; Feb 19, 2010 at 9:39 am Reason: AOT-fhat phinger
Old Feb 19, 2010, 10:26 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
http://www.suvarnabhumiairport.com/t...mousine_en.php
Old Feb 19, 2010, 10:43 am

They have counters in the baggage reclaim area before you exit Thai custom and excise inspection. You can't miss them. You don't really need to pre-book. Just walk up to the counter. You may pay by major credit cards and from time to time, they offer a discount if you book a roundtrip at the same time. Enquire.
Old Feb 19, 2010, 11:54 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, Amex Plat
I always use AOT limos these days - the service has been 100% good for me. I always book in the baggage re-claim area as they have plenty of cars, so no need to pre-book. Perhaps had to wait 10 mins or so once. When you exit baggage reclaim they will spot you clutching your AOT receipt and will whisk you to your car, assisting with baggage. The cars are always very clean and tidy (pretty much immaculate). Drivers often speak English. I usually go for a large SUV (Isuzu MU7). Booking a return is a good idea as there are sometimes deals. The return pick-up is always there at least few minutes early. Yes, cabs are cheaper but this is *much* more civilised and reliable IME. I like.
Old Feb 19, 2010, 12:55 pm

Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
Originally Posted by Silverswimmer
Has anyone got the fax or email address for prebooking limo transfers-r.
[email protected], better not to book, as they have plenty of cars and will discount at the desk, just as long as you object to their 3000 starting price. They are in the terminal, just as you depart baggage collection.
Old Feb 19, 2010, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by NoY
I always use AOT limos these days - the service has been 100% good for me. I always book in the baggage re-claim area as they have plenty of cars, so no need to pre-book. Perhaps had to wait 10 mins or so once.
I've used them twice, primarily when the number of pax + luggage would have required 2 taxis. I tried to use them a third time just for myself but they didn't have the lowest category available.
Old Feb 20, 2010, 2:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: Thai Silver,Skywards Silver,Gulf Silver, Interconti Prority Platinum, FR Priority Q!
Thanks all
Prime reason for thinking of prebooking is we are a party of 6 with loads of luggage and we would need a Toyota Commuter or similar and we wanted to ensure there was one on site and not having to hang around after a 12 hour flight.

Last edited by Silverswimmer; Feb 20, 2010 at 2:44 am
Old Feb 20, 2010, 3:06 am

Originally Posted by Silverswimmer
Thanks all
Prime reason for thinking of prebooking is we are a party of 6 with loads of luggage and we would need a Toyota Commuter or similar and we wanted to ensure there was one on site and not having to hang around after a 12 hour flight.
We were a party of 4 with lots of luggage. While we waited for the luggage I headed over and booked a van. Can't see a reason not to pre-book if you already know you will need the larger vehicle.
Old Feb 20, 2010, 10:36 am

I've never heard of this AOT limo before so thanks for this thread! I'm going to BKK for the first time in October and this sounds like a great way to get from BKK-Hotel. Does anyone have an idea on cost's?
Old Feb 20, 2010, 10:50 am

Originally Posted by pilotboy1985YYC
I've never heard of this AOT limo before so thanks for this thread! I'm going to BKK for the first time in October and this sounds like a great way to get from BKK-Hotel. Does anyone have an idea on cost's?
You may want to take a look at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thail...thread-11.html If it is just one or two people with two pieces of luggage the public metered taxis are not a bad way to go.

Last time I took the AOT taxi I paid around THB 1000 from the airport to the Westin at Asoke.
Old Feb 20, 2010, 8:58 pm

I paid THB 1,900 last November for a roundtrip from BKK to hotel in Siam Square and back to BKK a few days later in a Toyota Camry. It's about C$60.00. The price included a 25% discount for booking a roundtrip at the same time.

Last edited by Clipper801; Feb 22, 2010 at 6:55 am
Old Feb 21, 2010, 1:42 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, Amex Plat
I always go to Hilton Bangkok and that's about 1000-1200THB IIRC. Chaeper deals on returns can ba had at a better rate sometimes.
Old Feb 21, 2010, 3:02 am
Original Poster

The link with indicative prices and vehicle pics is here
http://newthaiairport.com/aot-limousine.html
Old Feb 21, 2010, 4:03 pm

If you really want to pamper yourself, consider using the Bangkok Flight Service Premium Arrival service with the electric golf cart to pick you up at the gate and speed you through immigration.
Old Feb 21, 2010, 8:53 pm

Originally Posted by NoY
I always go to Hilton Bangkok and that's about 1000-1200THB IIRC. Chaeper deals on returns can ba had at a better rate sometimes.
The Hilton Bangkok is where I'm going. Thanks for the rate info

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.