Hotel in Dallas

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel in Dallas

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2016, 4:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G, LH FTL, VS Red, Avis Preferred, Hertz President's Circle, (RIP Diamond Club)
Hotel in Dallas

I’m looking for a hotel recommendation in Dallas. I’ll be working in the area between Irving and the City north of the Trinity river, and the main priority is to have easy access to that area by car (I don’t know what the traffic hotspots. I also want access to nice areas to hang out and eat in the evening and have a max budget of about $150 per night. Any ideas?
Old May 5, 2016, 9:19 am

Programs: AA PLT, AA 1MM, Marriott GLD
Las Colinas is probably a good area for you. In looking on Expedia there are quite a few in your price range. Omni or NYLO might be good options.

Also downtown might not be a bad idea; there will be traffic at peak times but you'll be quite close so overall wouldn't be a long drive. There's plenty to do after hours in the nearby Uptown area and others close by (Deep Ellum, etc).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.