Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Texas
Reload this Page >

Worth to visit ? Gucci,Prada and Ferragamo @ San Marcos outlet Photo report

Old Sep 8, 2015, 1:48 pm
Original Poster

If you are around Austin area and don't know what to do but to spend money. I recommend you to visit San Marcos outlet . It is huge with so many brands and you can get more discount if you come during holiday weekend.

This trip originated from my mom. The mother day has pass but I still don't know what to give to my mom. She seems to have everything and when I called her she said
" I am good.No need to buy me anything ,however I came across some Italian handbags and they were so beautiful "

What does it mean ? Does she want a bag or no !! From my experience,this kind of mixed messages can be interpreted as
" No need to buy me anything " to " you definitely need to buy me a bag" .

Here you go, I keep my eyes opened for big sale. Ferragamo has a big promotion on labor day so I definitely need to check it out. Did I mention to you that my mom is in Thailand? I need to make sure she really like the bags before I buy so I took pictures as much as I can to send to her.

I really want to share with you guys so you have some ideas how much will it be.

Enjoy my friends

1. Ferragamo

This is the best place to shop ! The staff was nice and able to help me with my requests. The bags does not look old . It may be from the past season but I am sure no one can tell when you carry it downtown. The back section has 50% from already reduced price . the original shoe price is $400 ,discounted to $310 then add additional 50% off . Oh my god such a good price.

I took more than 100 pictures so my mom who live in Thailand can order. The bag on the back also additional % off from discounted price . I need to grab it asap

P.S All sales are final and no return so make sure you really like the bag before buy and look out for leather scars .Ask for a new bag

I took ton of pictures so if you want to see more , feel free to visit my site.
Old Sep 10, 2015, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

The first prada outlet store I visit was back in 2008 when we took a journey to Woodbury common.Back then I was disappointed about the quantity of bags. The shop was small and there were not many selections. I also did not see the big discount.
Prada @ San Marcos is totally different story .

Old Dec 6, 2015, 9:55 am

Programs: AA EXP BA Gold, TK Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AS 100K, QR PLT, SAS Gold, IHG Spire, AMR
They now have H&M at the mall

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.