Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IAH Tram/Walkway Hours

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2015, 9:10 am
Original Poster

IAH Tram/Walkway Hours

Quick question regarding the underground interterminal tram at IAH...

I know the tram has hours that stop overnight, but does the underground walkway itself shut down as well overnight? I have a 1:30am arriving flight and want to get to the Marriott without being forced onto a shuttle. I have no problem with the walk, but I'm worried that they might shut down the whole corridor at night.

Thanks if anyone knows!
Old Jul 14, 2015, 9:35 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, AA, HH Silver, MR Platinum
I don't think that's an issue. I've made the walk from baggage claim to the Marriott after the train has stopped for the night. This would have been sometime around 1am (I think my flight landed at about 12:30), and I can't promise you that the walkway didn't close 15 minutes after I got to the hotel, but it was definitely open at the time.
Old Aug 31, 2015, 2:41 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, HH D, UA GS, Perm BonVoyed
Underground walkway never closes. IIRC, Tram ceases operation at 12:30am and starts at 4:30am.
Old Aug 31, 2015, 5:16 pm
Original Poster

Thanks and just to close the loop here, it was open. And, I did verify with the hotel that the corridor does stay open all night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.