Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Texas
Reload this Page >

Pilot Faces Drug Charge, Hospitalized After Swallowing Cocaine on Houston Flight

Pilot Faces Drug Charge, Hospitalized After Swallowing Cocaine on Houston Flight

Old May 28, 2014, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, VX Silver, HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, JPM Palladium

Stanley Rafael Hill, a certified 737 commercial pilot, was not behind the yoke of this Houston flight returning from Colombia, but was just a passenger. After the flight landed, Hill realizes that something had gone wrong with his drug smuggling plans and called for medical help. Doctors in a local OP discovered that one of the 62 small rubber sacks full of cocaine that he has swallowed prior to boarding the flight has burst. Hill is now recovering in the hospital and is being charged with possession with the intent to deliver.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/pi...light/26177554

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...id-flight.html

Last edited by FTcadence; May 28, 2014 at 5:28 pm
Old May 28, 2014, 3:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Executive Diamond Platinum VIP with Braniff, Eastern, Midway, National & Pan Am
Originally Posted by FTcadence
Stanley Rafael Hill, a certified 737 commercial pilot, was not behind the yolk of this Houston flight returning from Colombia, but was just a passenger.
I'm glad he wasn't behind the yolk on that flight. Only properly trained and qualified flight attendants should be preparing eggs to order on a 737.
Old May 28, 2014, 5:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, VX Silver, HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, JPM Palladium
I clearly still had breakfast on the brain. Oops. Fixed. Thank you!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.