Wiki Posts
Search

Licensed Massage Therapist Recomendation - Dallas

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2012, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL-Plat, Plat Ambassador, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
Licensed Massage Therapist Recomendation - Dallas

Was flying into Dallas for a visa run and was talking to the lady in the seat beside me about wanting to get a massage. I love the convenience of having an in-room massage but unfortunately the hotel didn't have a spa and without a personal recommendation don't like having strange people come to my room. Anyway, she gave me the number for a LMT who she used who did outcalls and he turned out to be outstanding. He was extremely professional and made sure I was comfortable with the massage. He brought his massage table to the room, set up, and did a 1.5 hour massage for $70. Honestly, it was the best massage I have ever had in the USA. In fact it was so good, I asked him to come back a second night!
^

I just want to say that I have no affiliation at all with this person, but knowing how hard it is to find someone trustworthy and good to do outcalls hotel massages I wanted to recommend him so if anyone is traveling to the Dallas area and wants his number please pm me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.