Wiki Posts
Search

Houston Deer Park Area Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2012, 9:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines British Airways
Houston Deer Park Area Hotels

I am going to visit the USS Texas. Due to the tour time and the flight times this will require an overnight stay. I am leaning toward going down the night before and take the 8:30 am tour on a Saturday. The nearest hotels to the ship are off the freeway a few blocks in the Deer Park neighborhood. These are all the Comfort Hampton type places. What is this area like?
Old Feb 14, 2012, 9:54 am

Programs: Many, slipping beneath the horizon
Originally Posted by Paint Horse
I am going to visit the USS Texas. Due to the tour time and the flight times this will require an overnight stay. I am leaning toward going down the night before and take the 8:30 am tour on a Saturday. The nearest hotels to the ship are off the freeway a few blocks in the Deer Park neighborhood. These are all the Comfort Hampton type places. What is this area like?
Grim! Pasadena and its surrounds can be more than a bit visually depressing.

On the other hand, a Hampton Inn is a Hampton Inn, most components interchangeable. Meanwhile, some of the travelers who stay at Hampton Inns near Pasadena/Deer Park may seem a bit rough and edgy. Blue Collar? Well, more Tshirts and tattoos....
Old Feb 14, 2012, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines British Airways
Thanks. Maybe I need to widen my driving radius then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.