Wiki Posts
Search

DFW -- Flights for BA, QA, and EK

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2012, 2:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA GLD, Marriott PLT, Hilton Diamond
DFW -- Flights for BA, QA, and EK

I know British Airways, Qantas, and Emeriates operates flights out of DFW. I fly in and out of DFW every week. I've seen the BA and QA planes, but never EK. Also, I don't always see the BA and QA planes, even though I am typically arriving at the same time every Thursday evening. Are they not there every Thursday? When does EK operate their flight to Dubai?
Old Apr 21, 2012, 3:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

For example today the EK flight to Dubai is scheduled at 1235pm from D11so if you arrive in the evening then the flight will have left ( unless there is a major delay) and if you arrive at the other terminals you may not see the international flights as they leave from D.

Regards

TBS
Old Apr 21, 2012, 9:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA GLD, Marriott PLT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot
Hi,

For example today the EK flight to Dubai is scheduled at 1235pm from D11so if you arrive in the evening then the flight will have left ( unless there is a major delay) and if you arrive at the other terminals you may not see the international flights as they leave from D.

Regards

TBS
I'm on Eagle, so we almost always arrive at B, but sometime D. But many occasions, we have to taxi all the way past D. Sometimes I see the QA and BA planes, sometimes not. Were pretty much there at the same time on the same day of the week. Every week.

But at least I know when the flight to Dubai leaves. Thanks for that information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.