Wiki Posts
Search

Link back to regular FT from wiki?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2009, 6:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/2 MM
Link back to regular FT from wiki?

I give up. I can jump to the wiki from any FT forum using the link in the "Extras" menu, but I cannot find my way back to the FT forums once I have entered the wiki. Will someone please tell me where this link back to regular FT is located?
Old Sep 4, 2009, 2:20 am
ed1

Programs: NW: SE & WC
Originally Posted by oklAAhoma
I give up. I can jump to the wiki from any FT forum using the link in the "Extras" menu, but I cannot find my way back to the FT forums once I have entered the wiki. Will someone please tell me where this link back to regular FT is located?
I don't think there is one, just use a favorite/bookmark or the browser back buttons, or open the wiki in a new tab.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ed1
I don't think there is one, just use a favorite/bookmark or the browser back buttons, or open the wiki in a new tab.
Well, sure. That's what I do, but I have to say I am surprised to learn that a link doesn't exist. May I ask why not?
Old Sep 4, 2009, 10:17 am

It's a fair question.

The FlyerGuide wiki will likely be getting a redesign in the not-too-distant future, and as part of that redesign I wouldn't be surprised to see a prominent link back to FlyerTalk.
Old Sep 6, 2009, 10:48 am
Original Poster

^^ ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.