Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Request keyword alerts

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2009, 1:35 pm
Original Poster

Request keyword alerts

I'd like to get an email anytime a certain keyboard appears in a certain forum posting. For example, whenever a thread involving my home airport SFO is started in Mileage Run Deals, I'd like to get an email with a link to that thread.

The forum software Flyertalk uses supports such a feature as another forum I frequent, SlickDeals.net, has the same software and supports keyword alerts so I'd love to see it here. Thanks and keep up the great work!
Old Feb 16, 2011, 8:57 am

Is there any update on this? Many of us are dying for this feature to show up on FT!
Old May 12, 2011, 4:34 pm
No longer at Internet Brands

Programs: America Advantage
Originally Posted by flyrida
I'd like to get an email anytime a certain keyboard appears in a certain forum posting. For example, whenever a thread involving my home airport SFO is started in Mileage Run Deals, I'd like to get an email with a link to that thread.

The forum software Flyertalk uses supports such a feature as another forum I frequent, SlickDeals.net, has the same software and supports keyword alerts so I'd love to see it here. Thanks and keep up the great work!
We think this is a great idea have added it to our product pipeline. We don't have a timeline to report but I will update this thread as we get closer.
Old May 13, 2011, 4:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Also adding my support. It would be quite useful in Mileage Run Deals.
Old May 15, 2011, 3:13 pm

Hi,
I would also think this is a useful feature. Especially if you could easily create a rss-feed.
757DUD
Old Dec 20, 2012, 3:26 pm

Bump. Email alerts similar to slickdeals would be really great. I have the exact same use case as the OP (wanting to get emails when a thread with SFO in the title starts in the Mileage Run forum)
Old Mar 29, 2013, 2:22 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Plat, United Silver
Keyword alerts would be awesome! Any progress on this?
Old Apr 26, 2013, 3:33 pm

have any latest update of Keyword alerts?
Old Apr 26, 2013, 3:39 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by JoyceCBlanch
have any latest update of Keyword alerts?
Nope.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.