Search

Missing Font Color Menu

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2009, 12:06 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Missing Font Color Menu

I'm running Firefox 3.0.9 on Mac OS X 10.5.6. A few days ago, the font color dropdown menu seemed to disappear in my message editing boxes:

Selecting the 'empty' white area of the dropdown menu does insert COLOR tags into the message (usually "black", but not always), which I can edit manually.

Any suggestions?
Old Apr 22, 2009, 5:00 pm

Originally Posted by dstan
I'm running Firefox 3.0.9 on Mac OS X 10.5.6. A few days ago, the font color dropdown menu seemed to disappear in my message editing boxes:

Selecting the 'empty' white area of the dropdown menu does insert COLOR tags into the message (usually "black", but not always), which I can edit manually.

Any suggestions?
Huh. I'll have to check later from home to see if it's an issue unique to you. Does it do this on other vB forums?
Old Apr 23, 2009, 12:50 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Originally Posted by IB-Dick
Huh. I'll have to check later from home to see if it's an issue unique to you. Does it do this on other vB forums?
Hmmm. Not seeing this problem on Scubaboard.com with Firefox 3.0.9, or here on FT with Safari or Netscape. I'm also not seeing it here on FT using my other computer and Firefox 3.0.8. I tried a full reboot of this computer and that didn't solve the problem.

So, seems to be Firefox 3.0.9 + FT (+ just me?).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.