Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Post to be approved by a moderator?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2009, 6:28 pm
Original Poster

Post to be approved by a moderator?

Tried posting in the Singapore forum. But after clicking on the submit button, it says it requires approval from the forum moderator, which the forum doesn't have one. The post just went down the drain?
Old Apr 13, 2009, 6:43 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by TowTruckDriver
Tried posting in the Singapore forum. But after clicking on the submit button, it says it requires approval from the forum moderator, which the forum doesn't have one. The post just went down the drain?
Would your post happen to contain a hyperlink? If so, this thread may explain the mechanism on FT: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/techn...spam-trap.html

This thread may give you some other insight as well: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/techn...eared-mod.html

Singapore Forum is by default a subforum of Asia Forum, which happens to be one of the fora without designated mods on FT. Those fora are actually in good hands and attended by senior mods. It shouldn't take long before one of the senior mod gets to your post and clear it.

Welcome to FT!
Old Apr 13, 2009, 6:51 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lin821
Would your post happen to contain a hyperlink?
Spot-on. That explains. Thanks for clarifying.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.