Wiki Posts
Search

Last visited date is wrong

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2009, 11:47 am
MKB
Original Poster

Last visited date is wrong

Although I log in most days of the week and my last log in was yesterday, Flyertalk today thinks I last logged in back on Jan 4th this year.

As a result, I've got loads of subscribed threads appearing as changed when they haven't been posted to since I last logged in, and a message inviting me to post as Flyertalk wrongly thinks I haven't done so for a long time

Has Flyertalk restored an old version of a file or something?
Old Apr 10, 2009, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by MKB
Although I log in most days of the week and my last log in was yesterday, Flyertalk today thinks I last logged in back on Jan 4th this year.

As a result, I've got loads of subscribed threads appearing as changed when they haven't been posted to since I last logged in, and a message inviting me to post as Flyertalk wrongly thinks I haven't done so for a long time

Has Flyertalk restored an old version of a file or something?
i get the same issue here, but last date visit is 02JAN09
Old Apr 10, 2009, 12:13 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
This is one of the newest problems surfacing since yesterday.

Please join the party in the following thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/techn...-9-2009-a.html
Old Apr 10, 2009, 2:37 pm
MKB
Original Poster

That's bizarre. When I looked in this forum a couple of hours ago to see if anyone had posted the problem, the first thread after the stickies was last updated yesterday. Now I can see several threads in this forum updated today. Maybe their temporary invisibility was a sympton of the same problem?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.