Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

What in lord's name is going on? Search doesn't work and some forums don't either.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What in lord's name is going on? Search doesn't work and some forums don't either.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2009, 5:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP

I just clicked on

FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel&Dining: Destination >> The World > South America

and the oldest thread is from Mar 22 09. Since I know that I have visited this forum before I do believe that there were posts before this date.

Since search doesn't work I thought that I would dig down myself.

Idiots.
Old Apr 5, 2009, 5:23 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by the_happiness_store
I just clicked on

FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel&Dining: Destination >> The World > South America

and the oldest thread is from Mar 22 09. Since I know that I have visited this forum before I do believe that there were posts before this date.
I see older posts. Is your thread display set to 14 days (which seems to line up with March 22)? You can change this at the bottom left of the forum page on a forum by forum basis, or globally from edit options (left hand side of screen when on MyFT page)
Old Apr 5, 2009, 5:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
I see older posts. Is your thread display set to 14 days (which seems to line up with March 22)? You can change this at the bottom left of the forum page on a forum by forum basis, or globally from edit options (left hand side of screen when on MyFT page)
Well Kiwi you found the solution. Thanks for that.

However since I haven't changed my thread options since I first joined this is again pretty pathetic.

No notice given that I needed to do that.

You just don't dicker with your customer's settings - especially the default ones.

And it's snowing in Chicago which makes things even uglier.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.