Wiki Posts
Search

Profile Problem

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2009, 6:52 pm
dfe
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM; *A Gold Life; CX Gold; Marriott Platinum LT; SPG Plat; HHonors Diamond
Profile Problem

This probably is not the right venue for this question, but I am at a loss as to where it should be addressed.

I have repeatedly attempted to change some information in my profile (while being properly logged in as a FT member) but always get the the error message that "You have entered an invalid MSN handle." What gives with this and how do I fix it?
Old Feb 17, 2009, 9:04 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
dfe, I'm not sure of the answer to your question but we'll send it over to our Technical Issues forum where it's more likely to receive an answer.

Cholula
CommunityBuzz! Co-Moderator
Old Feb 17, 2009, 9:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
I think your profile seems it okay for now. Because your email address is getting error from Hotmail or MSN. So you need to reissued the profile to need being fixed.
Old Feb 18, 2009, 9:32 am

Originally Posted by dfe
This probably is not the right venue for this question, but I am at a loss as to where it should be addressed.

I have repeatedly attempted to change some information in my profile (while being properly logged in as a FT member) but always get the the error message that "You have entered an invalid MSN handle." What gives with this and how do I fix it?
Hi dfe. What information were you trying to change when you received this message?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.