Wiki Posts
Search

Internet Explorer Cannot...

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2009, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond
Internet Explorer Cannot...

The above language appears over each thread that I access and sometimes elsewhere on the page. This is from several computers and over a long period. Why? Is there a fix.
Old Feb 18, 2009, 4:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond
Webpage cannot be found?

Originally Posted by ORDflyer
The above language appears over each thread that I access and sometimes elsewhere on the page. This is from several computers and over a long period. Why? Is there a fix.
Now the above caption appears over each FT page accessed. Am I really the only person on earth that this happens to?
Old Feb 18, 2009, 4:40 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, HH Gold, EZ Pass Plat, Starbucks Gold, Whatever flight is cheapest
I just noticed it - getting the same thing.

Edited to add, no I'm not. I just get it on this thread because that's the thread title.
Old Feb 18, 2009, 9:17 pm
ed1

Programs: NW: SE & WC
Originally Posted by ORDflyer
Now the above caption appears over each FT page accessed. Am I really the only person on earth that this happens to?
I'm not seeing it in IE8-RC1, using 1152x864 resolution. I had to start IE to check, because I normally use Firefox 3.
Old Feb 18, 2009, 10:28 pm
KTW

I am using 6.0.2900.5512 WinXP SP3 and don't see it.
Old Feb 19, 2009, 11:01 am

Are you still having this issue? I am not seeing it (except in this thread -- and yes, I got fooled by that for a minute just like the other user -- haha) anywhere. If you are still having this issue, can you post a screenshot so we can see where you are seeing it?

What browser are you using?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.