Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Generally which two choices are faster?

Old Sep 16, 2005, 10:50 am
Original Poster

there are two choices to reach each other privately: the private mail or private email. Which one is faster and which one do you use?
Old Sep 16, 2005, 11:59 am
Founder of FlyerTalk

Good question and i'm not sure of the answer. The easiest is PM since it won't get lost in spam filters, etc. But, PM only works when the member is online with FlyerTalk. Email goes to the member whenever he/she is checking their normal email whether they are on FT or not. While i like PM the best, it's not as easy to use. It doesn't have cc:'s that stay with the P<. It is not personally searchable nor are you able to sort to find a particular members email, does not have "groups" send feature, etc. These are all things that regular email is good for. I hope that some day our software can overcome these limits but for right now, PM trumps email for me.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.