Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Logging Out Problem?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2005, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Logging Out Problem?

Has anyone else encountered the message after hitting the "log out" banner that says something like "...there is an error trying to log out. Click here...?" So, I "click here" and I finally get to be logged out.
Old Aug 21, 2005, 12:13 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Please refer to the Error message in logging out the 1st attempt thread, XFed2001.
Old Aug 22, 2005, 10:54 am
Tim at WebFlyer

I have implemented a fix that should resolve this for anyone that has had this problem logging out. If you still have the problem the first thing to try is manually clearing your cookies for flyertalk.com, .flyertalk.com, www.flyertalk.com, web1.flyertalk.com and web2.flyertalk.com. If the logout doesn't work after doing this let us know... Thanks,

Old Aug 22, 2005, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tim at WebFlyer
I have implemented a fix that should resolve this for anyone that has had this problem logging out. If you still have the problem the first thing to try is manually clearing your cookies for flyertalk.com, .flyertalk.com, www.flyertalk.com, web1.flyertalk.com and web2.flyertalk.com. If the logout doesn't work after doing this let us know... Thanks,
Tim: Thanks. It appears that your fix fixed the problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.