Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PM Return Receipt Problem

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2005, 1:12 am
Original Poster

PM Return Receipt Problem

For the last couple days, when I try to access my return receipts by clicking on the link, I get:

Counsellor, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
This forum may require additional account pre-requisites that you don't current have. Check the Announcements for this forum to see if you're required to have a minimum number of posts already, etc.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Also, for the same time period, when I send a PM I no longer get the little box asking if I want a return receipt.

Is there a problem with the site, or is it my browser (Internet Explorer 6.0) for some reason?
Old Jul 11, 2005, 1:25 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Return receipt requests were turned of by the FT admin a couple of weeks ago, iirc.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 9:06 am

Return receipts are disabled.
Old Oct 10, 2006, 4:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by John at Webflyer
Return receipts are disabled.
Any chance of bringing this back?
Old Oct 11, 2006, 9:26 am
Tim at WebFlyer

Originally Posted by cactuspete
Any chance of bringing this back?
There aren't current plans to bring this back.

Old Oct 12, 2006, 2:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Silver
Too bad. Seems like it would be a handy feature.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.