Search

Signature question.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2005, 9:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Signature question.

When I am logged out, I can see my signature on the posts that I have made on FT. However when I am logged in, it does not appear. The signature also appears when I preview my posts prior to posting. Why is this happening?
Old Jun 9, 2005, 9:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Rssrsvp
When I am logged out, I can see my signature on the posts that I have made on FT. However when I am logged in, it does not appear. The signature also appears when I preview my posts prior to posting. Why is this happening?
In your options screen you can chose to show other peoples signatures. I have them disabled for example, and never see them.

Go to "Edit options" and you'll see it under "Visible Post Elements"
Old Jun 9, 2005, 10:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by ScottC
In your options screen you can chose to show other peoples signatures. I have them disabled for example, and never see them.

Go to "Edit options" and you'll see it under "Visible Post Elements"
Scott, thanks it worked. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.