Airport Code Lookup

Old May 9, 2005, 10:42 am

Instant feedback has led to instant changes, and Tim has reprogrammed the Airport Code Lookup to once again display as a pop-up window.
Old May 9, 2005, 10:51 am
jfe
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kicked out of all of them
It is working, thanks
Old May 9, 2005, 11:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA plus
Thanks, guys. ^
Old Aug 27, 2005, 10:45 pm
hmc

Programs: AA Plat, QF PS
Misbehaving again

It's doing the Webflyer:: Milemarker thing again, on both Quick Links and Help

h

Last edited by hmc; Aug 27, 2005 at 10:48 pm Reason: add Help
Old Aug 28, 2005, 12:05 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

I have been wondering why everybody is having a problem with the Airport Code Lookup, until I realized that I have always accessed it under the Help menu at the top-right corner of the page, rather than under the Miscellaneous listing in the Quick Links pop-up menu.

In fact, using the Help menu is actually slightly easier, as one only has to place the cursor over the word Help without even clicking on it to see the choices, unlike accessing the options in the Quick Links menu. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this is because the Help menu is a JavaScript menu, but the Quick Links menu is not.

Unfortunately, by using the Help menu, the Airport Code Lookup does not appear in a separate pop-up window, but rather replaces FlyerTalk in the main window. Perhaps this can be fixed as well, please?...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.