Community
Wiki Posts
Search

search!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2005, 7:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Ivory (never use it), CoOnepass, DeltaSkymiles, AAdvantage
search!!!!

hello,
over a few months back i aske a question of the KL B763 and in Mar i am flying it to ATL as i posted it in Nov/Oct i wanted to search it whe searching this screen apearred

Airfrancefan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
This forum may require additional account pre-requisites that you don't current have. Check the Announcements for this forum to see if you're required to have a minimum number of posts already, etc.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
why cant i search

grtz,
affan
Old Mar 5, 2005, 11:07 am
RKG

Originally Posted by Airfrancefan
hello,
over a few months back i aske a question of the KL B763 and in Mar i am flying it to ATL as i posted it in Nov/Oct i wanted to search it whe searching this screen apearred

why cant i search

grtz,
affan
Please see the announcement at the top of the page:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/annou...ouncementid=71
Old Mar 5, 2005, 12:12 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Is this the thread you want:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363952

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.