Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Problem logging out of FT

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2005, 1:49 pm
Tim at WebFlyer

This has been fixed. Let us know if there are any further problems with this, when you click on the log out link now it should not give you the page that you where getting before, but one that says your cookies have been removed successfully...

--Tim

Old Mar 2, 2005, 3:27 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Tim at WebFlyer
This has been fixed. Let us know if there are any further problems with this, when you click on the log out link now it should not give you the page that you where getting before, but one that says your cookies have been removed successfully...

--Tim

I have always gotten the "cookies removed successfully" page but still when logging out, it doesn't actually log me out.

When I go back to FlyerTalk, I'm still logged in.

Firefox.
Old Mar 2, 2005, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Now tells me I've logged out successfully instead of giving me an error.. but I'm not actually logged out. Presumably an IE6 thing, lo siento.
Old Mar 2, 2005, 4:20 pm
Original Poster

Location: PVD/NYC/BOS/DCA (currently exiled in the wilds of Northern Rhode Island and as far away from Quahog, RI as it is physically possible to be and still be considered in the same state... :eek: )
Programs: UA 1P; DL FO; MR Silver
Originally Posted by Tim at WebFlyer

--Tim

Yes, it seems to be working again now. TYVM!
Old Mar 2, 2005, 5:16 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
I was having the same problem (IE 6) but after manually deleting all my cookies it ended. I can now log in and out.
Old Mar 2, 2005, 5:54 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

The problem has been fixed for me.

Thank you, guys!
Old Mar 3, 2005, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by gleff
Now tells me I've logged out successfully instead of giving me an error.. but I'm not actually logged out. Presumably an IE6 thing, lo siento.
That is the corrupted cookie problem from IE.
Old Mar 3, 2005, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Log Out is back to normal for me. It logged me out and then when returning to FT I was still logged out. Didn't have to clear any cookies manually. Windows XP Home SP2 IE 6.0.

Thank You!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.