Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Can't Access "New/Today's Posts" -- WHY?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can't Access "New/Today's Posts" -- WHY?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2005, 9:34 pm
Original Poster

Question Can't Access "New/Today's Posts" -- WHY?

Maybe someone can help explain what's happening. Very recently, I've been unable to access the usual New or Today's Posts. When I try, I get the screen that states that I don't have permission. I've sent two emails to admin@flyertalk but have heard nothing. I don't know if somehow I've transgressed or violated some FT rule but would really like to find out so I can resume my normal enjoyment of FT. Any insight into this type of situation would be very greatly appreciated. Has anyone else gone through what seems like an inexplicably unreasonable denial of access to FT? Suffice it to say, I'm
Old Feb 19, 2005, 10:51 pm
jfe
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kicked out of all of them
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/annou...ouncementid=65

Originally Posted by flyertalk
Search Replacement Listed Here/Search Temporarily Disabled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will be temporarily disabling the search feature on FlyerTalk to test some performance issues as well as repair them. We will be bringing the search back up as soon as we can. Thank you for understanding this and sorry for the inconvenience.

During this time, you can still however use search by employing Google. Thanks to members KVS and ScottC who have mentioned this replacement from Google that searches back within FlyerTalk. I think this will help until we are able to lift the temporary ban on searches due to a software upgrade security fix.

Here's is the link:
http://www.google.com/search?sitese...=%3CKeywords%3E

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.