Wiki Posts
Search

Extremely minor issue: "(Currently R"

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2005, 7:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Silver
Extremely minor issue: "(Currently R"

The description for the OMNI forum on the forums page ends with the statement "(Currently R".

I'm pretty sure that this isn't the MPAA rating for the forum, more likely that when OMNI was opened back up the editor didn't quite delete the entire statement about the found being in Read-Only mode.

When you have a moment...
Old Jan 7, 2005, 1:11 pm
Founder of FlyerTalk

Thank you for the heads up - all corrected now and you were correct, it was left over from the "Read-Only" days.

As for the MPAA ratings, I've got some ideas on that though i was thinking of rating some of the members, not the topics.... just a joke! Now I think i'll try and clean up the announcements and stickies still left in OMNI as well. Thanks for the idea for simplifying OMNI in 2005.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 2:18 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Randy Petersen
...i was thinking of rating some of the members, not the topics....

Randy, maybe the software allows some sort of, uh, I don't know, reputation system?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.