Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

What if a TalkBoard candidate gets a timeout - can one still vote for him?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What if a TalkBoard candidate gets a timeout - can one still vote for him?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2004, 9:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Originally Posted by missydarlin

The rest of this thread is off-topic and full of agendas. Why don't we all let it lie.
Off topic for this Forum perhaps, but surely not off topic for the Talk Board forum as much of this is election related, and other members may have input

ScottC indicated in post #18 above it would be moved across there in due course.

Surely there is no objection from you to that?
Old Oct 25, 2004, 10:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Dovster, this forum has no specific moderator, but the situation will be addressed.
Thank you, Missydarlin. I am certain that the same moderators who so quickly banned Punki for a post in this forum can handle this situation.

Last edited by Dovster; Oct 25, 2004 at 10:22 am Reason: Edited, per MissyDarlin's request, to remove list of previous offenses
Old Oct 25, 2004, 10:19 am
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
Actually, I would rather not permit you to do so, as I believe that these discussions should be addressed in private, as I believe you would wish to have any perceived wrongdoing on your own part addressed. But as I am not the moderator of this forum, I do not have the power to edit the remarks.

Rather than continue to derail the original topic of this thread, I ask that you edit your remarks and take it to PM
Old Oct 25, 2004, 10:26 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Rather than continue to derail the original topic of this thread, I ask that you edit your remarks and take it to PM
I have done as you requested but I have a problem with taking it to PM. As you pointed out, there is no moderator for this forum. If you would be kind enough to tell me which moderator banned Punki, I will be happy to PM him or her about this.
Old Oct 25, 2004, 10:51 am

Programs: UA1KMM, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold
This is the communication that Punki received:

OR, by email:

This is the message:

banned user: Punki

Duration : 1 day

Reason : Deliberate thread-hijacking by posting a repeat of the same post which was previously on ORP. Off-topic to the discussion, irrelevant to the forum, and constituting SPAM.
edited by John at Webflyer to remove email address.

Last edited by John at Webflyer; Oct 25, 2004 at 11:33 am
Old Oct 25, 2004, 11:16 am

The answer is that banned users can still receive votes.

This thread is closed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.